Minimally Invasive Fracture Repair, Cranial Cruciate Ligemnet Repair, Arthroscopy, Reconstruction Skin Surgery
- Wagoner A C, Litzsky A C, Orsher R C, Allan M PI, Ben-Amotz R PI (2018). Evaluating stiffness of fiberglass and thermoplastic solint material and interfragmentary motion in a canine tibial fracture model Vet Comp Orthop Traumatol. 2018;31:176-181.
- Zuckerman JS C, Dyce J C, Arruda AG C, Kramer CM S, Ron Ben-Amotz R PI Fibular osteotomy to facilitate Proximal Tibial Rotation During Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy. Vet Surg. 2018 June Oct;47(7):923-931
- Brianna M C Andreia G C, Joshua Z C, Ana C C, Ron BA PI Use of computer tomography (CT) for the diagnosis of mechanical gastrointestinal obstruction in canines and felines PLoS One. 2019; 14(8): e0219748
- Ben-Amotz RPI, Dycus D C, Levine D C, Arruda AG C, Fagen C T, Marcelin-Little D C. Stance and weight distribution after finial plateau leveling osteotomy in fore limb and hind limb amputee dogs. BMC vet Res. 2020; 16:188
- Kevin F C, Oded BA C, Ron BA PI The use of bidirectional barbed suture in the treatment of a complete calcanean tendon rupture in a dog: Long-term clinical and ultrasonographic evaluation. Clinic Case Report. 2019 Aug; 7(8): 1565-1572