Equine Infectious Diseases, Multidrug Resistant Bacteria, Equine Internal Medicine, Equine Neurology, Vector Borne Diseases.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- DVM, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, 1996
- Lecturer, 2004
- PhD, Hebrew University, 2008
- Specialist (Israeli specialization), Equine Medicine, 2010
- MHA (Master of Health Administration),Tel Aviv University, 2010
- Senior Lecturer, 2010
TeachingClinical pharmacology, Equine neurology, Clinical methods, Business Management.
ResearchClinical Pharmacology, Vector Borne diseases, Equine Piroplasmosis, West Nile Virus, MDR bacteria
International InterestsEquine Infectious Diseases, Multidrug Resistant Bacteria, Vector Borne diseases, Equine Piroplasmosis, West Nile Virus.
Membership in Scientific Organizations
- Israel Veterinary Medical Association
- Israel Equine Veterinary Association