Diastolic function and dysfunction; Pulmonary arteriolar hypertension;
Subaortic stenosis; Inter-species comparative cardiovascular medicine; Infective endocarditis;
Etiology of arrhythmia in extra-cardiac disease
Professional Experience and Qualifications
Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Cardiology).
Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine - Companion Animals (Cardiology).
Specialist (Israeli specialization) in Veterinary Cardiology.
Systems Physiology, Clinical Methods of the Small Animal Cardiovascular Physical Examination, Clinical Small Animal Cardiology, Equine Cardiology, Cardiovascular Clinical Pharmacology, Diagnostic Methods in Veterinary Cardiology (elective, expanded course).
"Diastology"; Pulmonary Hypertension; Arrhythmia; Congenital heart disease; Infective Endocarditis; Congenital Heart Disease in the Dogue de Bordeaux Breed
- Senior Lecturer in Cardiology, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Member, Ethics Committee of the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Member, Internship and Residency Committee of the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Member, Graduation Dissertation Committee, the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Member and Koret School Representative at the Board of National Veterinary Organization.
- Member of the Board of the European Society of Veterinary Cardiology.
- Member of the ECVIM-CA Committee of Diplomate Accreditation
Veterinary Education in Cardiology; Moderating of veterinary cardiology sessions at ACVIM and ECVIM-CA international conferences