Small animal neuroimaging, Small animal abdominal ultrasound
- Small animal neuroimaging
- Small animal abdominal ultrasound
- Introduction to radiology & imaging methods for first year veterinary students-MRI
- Diagnostic radiology for third year vet students- reproduction and urinary tracts
- Clinical training in veterinary imaging for 4th year students
- Head of small animal imaging service at the VTH
Selected Recent Publications
- Comparison of three regional anaesthetic techniques for infraorbital or maxillary nerve block in cats: a cadaveric study, Shilo-Benjamini Y, Letz S, Peery D, Abu Ahmad W, Bar-Am Y., Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery. June 2021.
- Blood-brain barrier dysfunction in canine epileptic seizures detected by dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging, Erez Hanael, Ronel Veksler, Alon Friedman, Guy Bar-Klein, Vladimir V. Senatorov Jr, Daniela Kaufer, Lilach Konstantin, Maria Elkin, Orit Chai, Dana Peery, Merav H. Shamir, Epilepsia. 2019; 60: 1005– 1016.
- Computed tomographic findings in dogs with head trauma and development of a novel prognostic computed tomography–based scoring system, Orit Chai, Dana Peery, Tali Bdolah, Abram MSc, Efrat Moscovich, Efrat Kelmer, Sigal Klainbart, Joshua Milgram, Merav H. Shamir, American Journal of Veterinary Research, September 2017, Vol. 78, No. 9, Pages 1085-1090.
- Ultrasonography is insensitive but specific for detecting aortic wall abnormalities in dogs infected with Spirocerca lupi, Nadav Merhavi, Gilad Segev, Eran Dvir, Dana Peery, Veterinary Record 2020, 187: e59-e59.