Infectious disease dynamics, Epidemiology of arthropod-borne viruses, The hygiene hypothesis, Geographical Spatial analysis, Veterinary public health, Meta-analysis.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- 2012 - Associate Professor
- 2010 - Senior-Lecturer
- 2006 - Lecturer
- 2005 - Head of the Center for infectious disease research, IDF medical corps
- 2003 - MSc, Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv
- 1996 - DVM, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Epidemiology, Veterinary public health- basic principles and legislation, Zoonotic diseases, Food Hygiene and food safety
Epidemiology of infectious diseases, primarily environmental factors influencing disease spread. Epidemic viruses of livestock (primarily Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease, Bovine Ephemeral Fever, Lumpy Skin Disease, Foot and Mouth Disease), Stray cats, Animal Welfare, the hygiene theory
Associate Professor, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
Membership in Scientific Organizations
- Israel Society for Microbiology.
- Israel Society for Veterinary Microbiology