Small animal internal medicine, clinical pathology, with emphasis on markers of diseases, hematology of domestic and wild animals, hemostasis, canine spirocercosis, clinical toxicology, snakebites in dogs and cats, heatstroke in dogs, kidney diseases in dogs and cats.
Veterinary Clinical Pathology, Small Animal Internal Medicine (clinical hematology), Clinical Methods in Veterinary Medicine.
Clinical hematology of domestic and wild animals, clinical pathology, focusing on disease markers; hemostasis, clinical toxicology in dogs and cats, spirocercosis, Daboia palaestinae bites in dogs and cats, heatstroke in dogs, canine spirocercosis.
- Head, Scientific Council, Israel Veterinary Medical Association
- Head, The Diagnostic Laboratory, Hebrew University Teaching Hospital
- Member, Editorial Board, Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Diplomate, European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Companion animals (Dip. ECVIM-CA) [Internal Medicine]
- Examiner, ECVIM-CA [Internal Medicine]
Veterinary clinical pathology, veterinary hematology, small animal internal medicine, veterinary education.