Small animal abdominal and thoracic ultrasonography, Small animal neuroimaging, Small animal thoracic imaging
- Small animal abdominal and thoracic ultrasonography
- Small animal neuroimaging
- Small animal thoracic imaging
- Small animal thoracic imaging for 3rd year students
- Clinical training in veterinary imaging for 4th year students
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- DVM, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, The Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agricultural, Food & Environment, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, 2000
- Be'er Sheva veterinary hospital , Israel, 2002-2015
- Residency, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel,2016-2020
- Board certification in small animal imaging, 2021
Selected Recent Publications
Evaluation of a spot-on imidacloprid-moxidectin formulation (Advocate®) for the treatment of naturally occurring esophageal spirocercosis in dogs: a double-blinded, placebo-controlled study, Segev G , Rojas A , Lavy E , Yaffe M, Aroch I , Baneth G. Parasit Vectors. 2018 Mar 5;11(1):127
Sonographic Features of Septic Peritonitis Caused by Mesenteric Ischemia due to Spirocerca lupi Aberrant Migration in Dogs, Yaffe, M., Segev, G., Peery, D. and Shipov, A. Israel Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 2021 June.
Segmental Caudal Vena Cava Aplasia and Porto-Azygos Shunt in a Female Shih-Tzu Dog, Yaffe, M. and Aroch, I. Israel Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 2021 March.