- Sebbag L, Thomasy SM, Leland A, Mukai M, Kim S, Maggs DJ. Altered corneal innervation and ocular surface homeostasis in FHV-1-exposed cats: A preliminary study suggesting metaherpetic disease. Front Vet Sci 2021.
- Gentile D, Allbaugh RA, Adiguzel MC, Kenne DE, Sahin O, Sebbag L. Bacterial cross-contamination in a veterinary ophthalmology setting. Front Vet Sci. 2020 Dec 23;7:571503.
- Membership in Professional Organizations
- Member, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ACVO)
- Affiliate Member, European College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ECVO)
- Member, International Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology (ISVO)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer in International Journals
- American Journal of Veterinary Research
- 2006-2011: DVM, École Nationale Vétérinaire de Toulouse (France)
- 2011-2012: Small Animal Rotating Intern, Kansas State University
- 2012-2016: Comparative Ophthalmology Resident, UC-Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
- 2018: Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- 2016-2020: Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences (Pharmacology), Iowa State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- 2016-2020: Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology, Iowa State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary and Comparative Ophthalmology
- Clinical training in Ophthalmology for senior veterinary students.
- Veterinary Ophthalmology courses including Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Canine Ophthalmology, Feline Ophthalmology, and Equine Ophthalmology.
- Tear film biology and dynamics
- Animal models of ocular surface diseases
- Ocular pharmacology and innovation in drug delivery systems